Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 27, 2010

    I must confess that I feel like a monster...



    What is wrong with this animal
    I'm terrible
    I hope you never see me wind up
    !

    The barrage of workload and endless nights reign once again. The sudden transition from relaxation mode to work-mode is never an easy shift. My fatigue is showing. But, I have to put it aside to attend to other matters.

    In-Course Assessments every single week. And unlike last semester, where I was lazing my ass off throughout, I'm actually trying to put effort now. I actually studied for a written test that wasn't an exam. Things are moving so fast, it still feels as if the holidays just ended. But in actual fact, that was more than a month ago.

    Today, my angst got a grip on me once again. I never liked myself when I'm angry, 'coz, I don't think. I snapped at Arifin, my good friend, while he was having a good time. For no reason. I don't know why. I felt so bad after wards. I don't know how many lives I've shook because of my unforeseen mood swings. Unpredictable anger is the worst form anger ever. I need an anger management therapist... Like Dr. Buddy Rydell! Anger Management was a good movie.


    The face that killed a thousand angry brain cells.... wait

    Tomorrow's Vesak Day, a public holiday. I wanna go out. My parents promised me an outing, though that hardly seem possible now. I find it funny, they hardly acknowledged even my own birthday. My dad anyways. I didn't receive a present or anything. Have they given up on me?

    Maybe not. I pray not.

    I guess, it's the perfect time to catch my breath, and take a break. But nah, I've never been one to sit still and rejuvenate. I'll find a way.

    Okay enough of this depressing bull shit. I'll crap about something magical tomorrow.

    No comments: