Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 27, 2009

    It appears the holidays have arrived.

    SEMESTER ONE IS OVER.

    Holy shit that was fast. When I said Poly life was fast, it sure as hell is. School almost just begun, and now it's break time.

    Well, it's that time of the year again. To rot at home. That makes it twice. I already did my fair share of rotting from January till April. Two friggin' months of holiday seems pretty long, but I'm sure it'll fly by faster than a bullet-train across the English Channel.

    So okay, exams were forgiving. Only because I studied. Yeah. Studied.

    In your face Mr. John Ho.

















    I finally studied and understood your god damned module Now lay off me and quit targeting me. Lol. But don't worry, I don't hate him.. He's a cool guy. Just quit targetting me. Seriously.

    Still, it's because of his constant nag and pin-pointing that got me all stressed up to study. I had less than two hours to cram as much information related to the 4 P-Marketing Mix thingy. I was this close to just giving up, but I'd rather suffer than repeat the module.


    So what am I going to do to pass the time.. Currently, it's fasting month, so I am more or less restricted and obligated to not do some things. I'll probably drown myself in video games again. Speaking of that, I tried to play my Xbox now after not touching that bugger for almost a month now. Guess what, it friggin' Red-Ringed on me.



    So what did I do? Called Microsoft. They did the necessary background checks (yeah, paranoid much?) and assessed my problem. The guy I talked to was nice. He sounded, soft and gentle but he was patient enough while I blabbered, bantered, and bitched about how the console was giving me a hard time. He asked me to some necessary steps, and it kinda worked for awhile. But ehhhhh, failed. The console died again, so I called up, coincidentally I got him again, and he registered me for an exchange.

    Now I have to go to friggin' Funan with the heavy console on Monday. Anybody willing to follow me? I don't want to get weird looks in the train for carrying such a heavy bulk. I'll probably get stopped in the station to do a spot check, thinking I'm carrying a bomb. Yeah, a bomb. A bomb that costs me $400 and now about to be repaired.

    Hopefully the exchange is a quick process. I heard they give out free 1 month gold subscriptions for Xbox Live. Awesome. Free. I love Free. 'Cause it doesn't involve money, unlike other Microsoft products. Hurrr....


    No comments: