Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 24, 2008

    God dammit...

    I was fucking bored.
    So I made a fucking blog ... =|
    So fucking read it .. plz =3

    Lol, so fucking bored.
    Can't do anything right .. so much work.

    2007 was a blast... 2008 is turning out as shitty as when I was in Sec 1 ..
    I'm slacking my ass off for the biggest exam of my life, I am procrastinating like I've never done before... and I just want to play on stage again.

    Meh .... well at least my gaming life is good.

    I'm back to playing Team Fortress 2 (Call of Duty 4 is soooooooo last year... =|).
    Teh Pyro is teh awsimness!

    And Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is just hard ... but damn addictive...

    Been playing Halo 3 alot too .. finally managed to rank up to a Captain! =D

    Ah well ... I wanna go back to doing something else...

    Oh, if I write songs or anything .. I'll probably post them here ..
    Read them and comment on teh songs ... =3

    No comments: