Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 28, 2008

    Me + Study = Phail....

    "Love Underground" by Robbers On High Street

    Now Keely waits it out
    Well she's only young enough for somethings
    Healing the sick and dumb
    In low on the radar, the smoking gun
    We're moving fast enough to function
    Fast enough to function
    Maybe it's me cuz
    I seem to think in twos and threes

    So find your open door
    In through the skin-tight sound
    And keep that love underground

    Busy scenery
    So transfixed on transparent things
    An eye for her tiger a bee for her bloom
    She crosses her fingers and crosses the room

    So catch your salted tears
    Before they hit the ground
    And keep that love underground

    Download Love Underground.mp3 File



    This song has been stuck in my head for awhile now. The songs is simply catchy and it's melodies are so dance-able. D:
    The lyrics are awesome too. They seem to random, yet they have a meaning behind them. This inspires me to write more songs! :3

    That's what I like about underground bands. Their music seem to sound better than most mainstream band out there right now. Hope you enjoy it too. :3

    Anywho..

    I cannot study ... at all.
    I phail at trying to study.....



    I can't concentrate anymore! D:
    I'm too distracted by myself .. lulz.

    Went studying with Dom, Jy, and some girls ... instead I made a mockery and joked around moar! D:

    Lol .. seriously ... I suck .. =|



    Ignore that fool .. =|

    This sucks ... tomorrow still got malay D:

    Don't even get me started on today's paper D:
    Zomg, it was epic FAIL.

    I Didn't finish my Sitch Writing, and I rushed on my Comprehension ..
    I'm DUUUUUUUUMMMMEEEEDDDd .... fuck.

    No comments: