Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 5, 2008

    I'm multi-tasking, in a bad way...

    I am sick, tired, and busy...

    All in this lousy one week holiday...
    I have bloody cold, which is turning into a fever (I can feel it), not getting enough sleep, and because I am doing lots of work...

    Fierfek...

    Guhh, Os are coming, can't even look forward to Hari Raya. I don't feel like celebrating at all.

    I just want to keep on sleeping, but holidays are over and school is starting again. Blasted.

    pfft, nevermind. I gotta stay happy!

    Anyways, after much complain by ... people .. I finally, shaved my fuken 'stache.
    I look so awkward without my facial hair! D:
    I feel naked, and ashamed ... :C

    WHY?! You'll pay for this ... :|

    Also,


    No comments: