Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 31, 2008

    Mai Fucken Room

    Zomg, mai room is so fuken Messy.

    I wish I could take a picture of it ... SRSLY.
    But my camera haz no batteries right nao...

    Dammit, for those of you who already seen my room, now imagine it littered with papers and books all around the bed area, my desk and chair.
    Sorry, no pictures, gotta use your IMAGINATION :D

    Damn O lvls making me study everything, pulling out all books I have and notes.

    I Swear, after all this examination crap is over, I'm just gonna throw away and burn all my books.
    LITERALLY, burn them. With Kerosene .. and a Lighter.... and have a never-ending campfire to celebrate the end of O levels. Fuck, lol.

    Then my room will be CLEAN :3

    Fuck off....

    No comments: