Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 21, 2008

    Job hunting .. is a BITCH :D

    Phew, to be honest I've never worked before .. ever.
    No experience whatsoever due the fact that I couldn't find one last year. Parents stopped me, and so I never had a chance to experience working life first hand for myself.

    Oh wells.

    Soooooo.. Friday morning had me back to North Vista Secondary School!
    Yup, after two blissful months away from it, I finally returned, only to realise the school is changing.. and I'm not really iiiinnnn to it.
    Had to be there because I promised to help out the school's NCC unit. Yes, the very unit that build me into a confident person I am today. Somehow. Well, word is the Unit is crumbling and I'm fucking worried. So I suggested a meeting, and we had one and we're trying to settle a few problems.


    My old friend... so long no see

    During the meeting Sirin texted me and suddenly invited me to go job hunting with her! Hah, so random. Since I had nothing else to do on that day, I decided to tag along. Why not? I need to find one anyway.


    oh gawd, i suck, please kill me....!!!!

    Met her at Compass Point around noon (I know whatcha thinking, and why didn't I go, shuddup, i'll do it next week, promise). We sat at KFC like nobody's business and checked the Classified Ads, calling every single opportunity we can find. Nothing sufficed. Each call ended up with a no reply or a "call you back later", which they never did.

    Traveled to Beach Road, Golden Mile Center, because Sirin found a possible job, and we needed to go there for a Walk-In interview. At Lavender MRT station, I walked past one of her friend. Not Sirin's, mind you, heh. I LOL at the place of the Job. It looked like a fucking Hotel. The Hallway was sooo hotel-ish.. we were like a couple looking for our room to-.. okay i'm not going there! |:

    Found out it was for Starhub promoter, and we didn't bothered with it. HAH. Time wasted...
    Our hunt continued, and as a last resort I contacted Fadhil, and he assured as we could apply for Aussino. After a quick, and distasteful lunch, we headed to Plaza Singapura!

    Now here's the fun part:
    On the way there, some Miss "Know-it-All" said the lane we were waiting at, in City Hall station, would head to Dhoby Ghout. Sheee was soo confident, had me just following. Only to realise the train we were on was heading the WRONG direction. Guuuuuhhhh.... that bitch! LOL! And she dares to blame me for it?! |:<>

    So ya, we had a good laugh about it. Finally applied for Aussino and waiting for their call for interview. So, at last we found something. May not be the best job, but still something ... Better than Venture Era anyway ... Oh, and she followed me home. Don't get the wrong idea, haha.. all she wanted was my webcam, not.. oh nevermind... >.>

    We parted and that's it ... and oh, I got a cold! Pfft....

    Oh, and I've been missing my someone alot, heh


    -------
    Even if you can not hear my voice ;
    I'll be right beside you dear.....

    No comments: