Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 12, 2008

    Smells Like Teen Spirit!

    Wow, what an exhausting week, and it's still ain't over .. yet.
    Got a job (that I'm half ass-ed to do), and I'm happy with my love...

    Here's a Rundown what I did for teh week:

    Monday:
    - Hari Raya Haji
    - Did nothing much but slacked at my Aunts house and played with my two cute lil' Nephews :D





    Tuesday:
    - Downtown east with l0ve
    - Had a wonderful time there, truly a great day with her.
    - Spent the day at the Beach (sorry about the MILD sunburnt eh? Haha, I'll make it up with Ice Cream :P)
    - Ate at a new restaurant, healthy and delicious. LOL
    - BBQ time with Classmates
    - Fun






    Wednesday:
    - Movie time at Cathay with l0ve...
    - Watched "Hells Highway: KM31", which turned out to be a Spanish/Mexican movie. And there I was thinking it was a Thai ghost movie.
    - Wasn't thaaaaat Scary. Had it's freaky moments, but feels more of a Mystery Thriller than a Spooky Ghost Tale. Glad it wasn't a Thai movie though, that would be ... "WTF"ed.
    - Had to go home early, Mom naaaaaagggeddd ... guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    Thursday:
    - Short training at my bloody job.
    - I hate that job ... I'll tell you all about it later.
    - Left early, on purpose, to see her. (i'd rather see her than go through the job anytime, haha)
    - Got stuck in Outram instead of Novena because of some eeeddeeeot's directions. Because of that, I was late to see her. Guuuuuuhhhh
    - Walked around Novena & Velocity, I found a few stuff That I want to buy... so now I need monies!
    - Met up with her Fren and we went to lunch? dinner? I don't know .. haha.
    - Chat and slacked till kinda late!

    (NO PICTURES )

    Friday:
    ......

    You know what, i'll talk about Friday tomorrow.
    Haha, I just feel that the day isn't over yet, so blogging now would defeat the purpose of it if something BIZARRE happens over the next 2 hours.

    I know I didn't go into detail over what happened, because ... I'm lazy? Yep .... Just gotta find mah mood to full express mah opinions and what nots. Perhaps tomorrow .. OMFG I STILL HAVE TO GO TRAINING TOMORROW.


    I'm not sick,
    But I'm not well
    Coz' im soo hot
    That i'm in hell


    I'm not sick,
    But I'm not well
    Coz' it's a Sin
    To live so well

    No comments: