Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    We're alright where we're supposed to be.


    Oh snap

    ...

    I'm on a long road to ruin.

    I've been happy when I want to be sad.
    Sad when I want to be happy.
    Serious when I want to be a joker.
    A jester when I need to be focused.
    Sarcastic when I want to be straight-forward.
    Apathetic when I need to be sympathetic.
    Crazy when I need to be serious.

    You get the idea. Basically, I jumble up all my emotions and personalities and I can't seem to always draw the correct one in the right situations.

    This is, actually in-fact, awesome. As it makes me random. But on the other hand, it makes me look like a dick at most times. The fact it does annoys me. But I can't seem to STFU. And I'm too apathetic to do anything about it. At least people are kind enough to put up with my douche-baggery. And for that, I thank you all. I'll treat you something to make up for it. Go redeem your free drink from me after reading this.

    -----

    I spent the whole of last night jamming to The Beatles. All the way past 2am in the morning. I had my amplifier out-loud, and my windows opened. Usually they would be closed, but on the count that my air-conditioner is currently as good as a blow dryer on Hot setting. Until I can get it back to actually blow out some Cool air, I'm resorting to putting a fan in-front of my face. I'm staring at it right now.

    So anywho, I played songs from The Beatles all the way past 2am in the morning. For some reason, The Beatles are really fun to play. Ever since I heard they'll be doing a Rock Band Beatles game, I got hyped for the band.



    The trailer had some sweet tunes. I've listened to the Beatles before (Sgt. Pepper and the Lonely Hearts Club Band, ftw), but wasn't really into them. But after watching the game's trailer, I started researching more of their other songs. And they're so cool. Their older songs are so cliche and cute, and I'm guessing that's why they're so cool. As the years progressed, so does their music. And I can tell the difference between McCartney's and Lennon's song writing. McCartney's gravitates more towards the good ol' Rock N Roll, while Lennon is a random bunch of hippie music (a.k.a Music you make when you're High). Go listen to "I Am the Walrus" and I dare you to tell me straight in the face that he didn't wrote it while he was high. I Rofl-ed.

    So after listening to a bunch of them, I started trying out playing some. I managed to improvised some songs on my own (improvised the solo for "I Saw Her Standing There"). "Back to USSR" is so far such an awesome song to play and listen to. It's so sweet, it's really what you call old school Rock 'N Roll. Aww yeah.

    So yeah, I just played and played. Because I was bored, and I just needed to. I'm already not performing for "Band Out", and I'm pissed. So I'll just continue playing by myself. It's a wonder how none of my neighbors or my parents complained about the volume, especially when it was already so late into the night. It's probably because either they were all dead asleep, or were enjoying what I was playing - the nostalgic sounds of the Beatles ... lol.

    No comments: