Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 6, 2010

    Me? Sarcastic? Nahhhh....



    What a mess. What's a mess? Everything is!

    But it's the kind of mess that keeps us moving and not loathing around, doing nothing. Being lazy-ass bums.

    Shit happens all the freaking time. Like everyday, there's bound to be something trying to bring you down. It can be as small as dropping a coin the floor, or as big as a fight with someone. Basically, a lot went down over the past week or so.

    Good and bad. It's funny how so many things can happen to you, when you've hardly done anything at all.

    Anyways.

    School - same old, same old.

    Good news?
    I passed both my Journalistic Writing and Media Market Research written test. Not exactly flying colours, but not exactly borderline average either. I'm happy because these bastards decided to pop-up on my birthday, and I fucking took them down like the bitches they are.

    Bad news?
    Lots of work, Multi-cam was a nerve-wrecking. I'm constantly being late for classes. I'm always coming home late, and dying on my desk. I've been starving during the day, and always end-up eating a lot late at night.

    Drama taking a toll on me. I'm directing a play for StageArts night. I fear, I won't get everything done in time. I'm good at executing, but organizing ain't my cup of tea.

    Also, I got appointed as leader for two module ICAs. I didn't had a say. But meh, I'll show them whose boss! That would be ME. I haven't done anything. Looks like I gotta move the cogs in the machine. That's what I'm always expected to do.




    Hmm, as far as my relationship with her is concerned, we've gone through rocky waters. But fortunately all is fine. She's simple, yet confusing. Or maybe it's just in my head. Maybe I just don't know how to handle and adapt to sudden chances in the tide.

    Sometimes it feels like an unstoppable force, meets an immovable object. Nothing is gain..

    Needless to say, it's part and parcel of everything. That's reality, nothing is ever you expect it to be. Still, I'm not complaining. I'd take this over being lonely and upset all the time, any day.


    NOW. Only ONE MORE FREAKING WEEK. After this week, well .. technically, there is no "holiday" just a break. Hell, the break won't even be a break.

    BUT WE MUST BE OPTIMISTIC. For we must remember - It's always darkest before the dawn.

    NOW. ONWARDS. after I finish this cookie.

    No comments: