Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 12, 2010

    Please Don't Slow Me Down, If I'm Going Too Fast....


    Holy shit, it's finally over.

    For now.

    For the past week, I've been on the fucking edge from the moment I wake up, till I close my eyes and go to sleep. I don't know why. I've been waking up late every morning. Rushing to school, keeping my cool and all. It's pretty obvious to people I'm under pressure and my angst is getting the best of me at times.



    But that's me, when I'm all drained out. I wasn't under that much pressure. I can handle the stress, but when an overload of stuff comes down on me, I get tired. I was just shagged for the most part. Planning and directing a play, planning group projects and executing roles, doing assignments and studying for tests and all. Mehhh...

    At least I'm done with it. Thank god. You have no idea how good I felt while I was in that taxi, after I sent her off, on the way home. I felt refreshed and I literally felt something heavy was off me finally.

    Now my goal is to sleep, stay in bed, and watch the World Cup all the way till the start of term 2... BUT WAIT!

    Luqman, you forgetful ignorant lazy baffoon. Of course you can't rest now! There's still much to do over these 2 weeks! When school reopens, everything will come running down my doorstep like a bull seeing red.

    So okay, here's the plan - take a break for 2 days. Once Wednesday passes, get back on my toes and do things SLOWLY. Yes, take it slow. An advice I made up, but never really uphold myself. I'm a such an hypocrite.

    ----

    Any-vayz...

    I vuld liek to thank ze Year 2 Dramas for putting in their precious time for StageArts Night. I know the story and all isn't exactly right, and the crowd laughed at the wrong times, and the sounds cocked up, and everything didn't went smoothly, and I was stressed out and all.

    But seriously, everyone thanks.

    Now we all can vanish and make our dramatic comeback to Stage Arts, one by one, when production comes along. Or not.


    Whatever it is... I wanna not do stuff anymore. For now.

    No comments: