Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 21, 2008

    The Dark Knight all over again.

    Woot, The Dark Knight was so awesome that I decided to go watch it again.

    Brilliant movie. Seriously. D:

    Went to watch it with Khai and Chee Onn (after much persuasion >:D).
    I had planned to go to AMK Hub but they pulled me to e!Hub at Pasir Ris instead, and because of that, the cinema would not open till 12noon. :|

    Not my fault, I wanted to go AMK D:
    So spent an hour laughing at Khai's bowling antics.

    After the movie, I can honestly say that I am fully satisfied with it.
    And watching it again would just make the movie seem so redundant.

    Great movie, and I heard it's currently the best of all time.
    So now, I play the waiting game again, for August holds a more epic movie - Star Wars: The Clone Wars!

    FUCK YEAH

    No comments: