Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    Once again, Cooking is PHAIL

    Gah dammit ...
    I fucking hate F&N now.
    Seriously, wtf, I can't seem to do anything right from it. I screwed up my fucking Practical again, but got back onto my feet eventually .. it's always like that. I fucking suck. :C

    Lol, whatever. I haz prelims tomorrow, and I'm watching Avatar, trying to get ideas off from the show. Who knows, maybe it'll give me an idea to write something EPIC for tomorrow's Compo!

    I'm gonna Give it all now. I WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! D:
    I've been studying and slacking at the same time, but I'll stll give it all before I perish into the depths of Failure.

    Gentlemen, let the Exams BEGIN

    Also,


    My Happiness...

    .. IT BURNS! D:

    No comments: