Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 13, 2008

    I can haz DPA?

    It's been sometime since I blogged about something. That's the thing, I don't usually blog about my day, because my day is pointless to your lives. I only blog on things that interest me or is interesting enough to talk about. And now I finally do! :D

    Last friday, Clarissa, JY, Fadhil, & Me went to Ngee Ann Poly for the Poly Experience tour. It was sweet. it really opened my eyes to see how great Ngee Ann Poly is, and now i want to enter it even more! Took a short tour about Psychology and Media studies. I went out and acted a short thing with someone. It was fun, hah. The girl I acted with was pretty cute too.

    Anywho .. it finally opened my eyes to see that I really need to go Mass Communication. And they've opened the Direct Poly Admission (DPA) applications, and I just applied for it. Took me a fully day to finally create a nice long essay to say why I fucking want that course. I had writer's block and didn't know what to write about, so I asked my cousin for his advice because he too entered DPA and got in Mass Comm. Finally got an idea what to write, then started. Woot! I seriously hope they choose me. I want this badly. REAL BAD. D:

    Funny story why I took so long. I thought I actually needed to fucking choose 3 courses and write 3 long essays for each of them. Turns out, I can choose only 1 course if I wanted to! D:
    So I fucking wasted my time typing out so much crap that I never ended up using. WTF?!

    I wasted my fucking time ... Dammit.
    They should have made things more clearer.

    Well, at least I made a good one for my Mass Comm application. Now alls I need to do is wait.... :C

    Oh btw, Spy ftw.
    I've been playing alot of Spy in TF2 lately, and I've gotten alot better at it.
    The Pyro mania is still on .. and I dont really feel like playing Pyro for now, not at least until the Heavy pack comes out. Besides, I'm training to be a better Spy, so when teh Heavy pack comes out, I can back stab those fat bastards easily and ruin everyone's chance of achievement whoring! Woot.....

    No comments: