Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 8, 2008

    DONE, DONE UNDER THE NEXT ONE, I'M DONE, UNDER THE NEXT!!!!!!

    Yesterday's NDP jam band gig thingy, was AWESOME.

    The Famous Living Dead, my band, did a great job.
    Though we had some problems on stage (my guitar died for a minute during "Monsters" and there was much feedback from the mics during "JOS") for our songs, we just ignored them and continued to give a nice show. It's our best show to date, and I feel that we've now redeemed ourselves from the horrors of Rockfest 08'...

    We played

    "Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day"
    "Monsters - Matchbook Romance"
    "All My Life - Foo Fighters"

    It was an awesome set and an awesome day.



    Also, a celebrity came to our school.
    I'll leave you to guess who was it. :3



    Also, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY... to Singapore ...even if i don't like it. (kidding!)

    No comments: