Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 30, 2008

    Nothing to say...

    Got really nothing much to say or talk about...
    That's because I don't really want to.

    Just wanted to post something new and not leave this place deserted again.

    So I flunked my Prelims, trying to crawl back from rock bottom.

    Watched Star Wars: Clone Wars. Good Movie, I'll review it another time. Not now.

    Something's happening to me, I don't know what, I'm suddenly "emo" at times when I'm supposed to be happy and thinking of things I don't want to think about anymore. Wtf...

    Self-reflection is a bitch ... and thinking about people is fucked.

    Nonetheless ... I try to keep a smile whenever I can.

    FOR I AM MR. HAPPYFACE .. and I will be happy, no matter what D:

    No comments: