Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

    Away from Home...

    Well, first off, as I am writing this, I am awaiting to board my plane.
    Yup, that's it. I'm going off the country for the week. Apparently, I will be flying off to Perth, Australia.

    Aussie Land, havent been there for awhile now. My parents see this trip as a "treat" for me. I see it as a lame excuse to get out of Singapore for awhile. Heh. They've been bugging me all month of December about the trip, but today suddenly, Dad got tix this morning. So I'll be leaving tonight and I won't be back by Saturday. Oh, i feel sooo excited for the trip ... I was sarcastic in that last bit, if you didn't realise that.

    I'll probably return with hunter's hat, a vest, sunglasses, a kukri, and an accent that would give headshots to bald guys with big guns. Yeah, lame reference .. but if you can get it, hooray for you!

    Ah wells, at least I've sent off my JAE application. I can only pray and hope for the best.

    Till then, I'll be missing my love alot.
    She's very busy right now, and her being so diligent with her work, makes me very proud and I love her for that. :)

    Can't wait to see and spend the whole day with her again...

    Till I return, stay frosty people. Have a Happy week ....

    No comments: