Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 1, 2009

    Gifts and Curses

    And so it ends! The delirium of 2008 is finally over. After a hectic year of bitchiness and fighting, I very much think I've accomplished quite alot this year. Though not as insouciant as 2007, the year had been fair to me. It had a touch of melancholy yet always compensates eventually. I've completed my O levels, and my Secondary School years at last. Made a love one, and feel like a much better person I was before I had stepped foot into the school.

    Now comes 2009, a whole new year. Full of surprises to astound or disappoint us. The world predicts the worst for the times ahead, but in my experience .. anything goes! Anything can happen in this abstruse world we live in. For me? I'll simply Smile and Wave as the world goes by.

    --------
    Anywho, enough of that sentimental bull crap. I had a great time yesterday!

    The last day of 2008....
    I needed to do something with someone. It would be foolhardy to just stay home as the year fades away. I couldn't go out with her. She had school, so I went out with my best mates instead.

    A day in the town. Shopping and sightseeing and crapping. Lulz
    From Suntec to Peninsular to Bugis to teh Esplanade. We had a Fun and Epic time slacking, and trying to find spots around town with Wireless internet connectivity! Typing and walking - not for the faint-hearted!! LOL!





    Hahaha... |:
    --------

    The night after was a brilliant. I pulled a trick out of my sleeve, and made her smile. I did it out of love. And I'm glad she liked it, lol

    It's been so long since I've seen her...
    Since I've hold on to her...


    It's empty and cold without you here...
    Too many people to ache over...


    Always remember,
    No matter...
    ..how far we are...
    ..how different we maybe...
    I'll always love you ...

    No comments: