Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 12, 2009

    Gadgets Galore and Feelings Alore

    People come to me for their gadget and electronic troubleshooting, as if I would know about every single computer thing out there. It gets stressful at times to keep up and try to at least keep a straight face when telling them information that I may be a little sketchy of. I don't keep up to date with all gadgetry and computer stuff. Sure I can fix and install and research for your hardware needs, but it I won't always give you a straight or effective solution for your troubleshoots.

    I'm not perfect. But I'm happy to help in any way I can. Helping makes me high, haha. The satisfaction of successfully aiding a friend in need can never be compared with anything else. So if you're asking me for help, don't always expect me to give you a 100% solution. I may or may not be able to get it done for you. But I will try my best and not let you guys down. Heh.

    Speaking of that, my latest troubleshooting I've done is for Leonard's newly bought Nintendo DS. Now I haven't really been playing around with my own NDS lately. So I may be a little rusty. I volunteered to download games for it. But when I realise his DS's R4 cartridge isn't fully working yet, it was needless to say that I would have to fix it too.

    I spent the whole of last night trying to figure out the problem for it's issue. Apparently, the DS would be stucking in a "Loading..." screen forever. It won't budge. I research all over the internets in hopes of finding a solution. Downloading every bit of software I thought might work with the cartridge. Alas, I failed. The only rationale I could get out of the problem is that the Cartridge poor dear Leonard bought was a clone or apparently a different version of what he thought it would be and requires a specific software for itself. I needed the information of where that cartridge came from, but I had no source. He didn't have the box that came along with the cartridge. Oh wells. I'm so sorry Leonard. If I can find a solution I'll do what I can for ya Bro. Hahah.

    That wasn't the only thing I did yesterday.
    Earlier I had spent the day with her. A movie and a short shopping trip. That was all.
    Role models was a laugh. A little matured but, I like that kind of crap. Haha.

    Hmm, the whole time I was with her, it felt so weird again.
    Ever since that night, I don't know why I just can't be the same way again. I'm trying to, but I don't seem to know how. All that weeks and months of building my confidence to be with her was somehow destroyed. I don't blame her. It was my fault starting it in the first place. With recent happenings, I just feel confused.... I don't know how to exactly say it (I do but I don't want to..). Oh wells, I'll find a way to get this through. If you're reading this, you know who you are, don't be hurt. It's my fault. I just gotta do more thinking and I'll find a way to get this all over and out with. Heh.

    ---------------
    Do you remember back then, when we met
    You told me this gets harder
    Well it did
    Been holding on forever...
    Promise me that when I'm gone
    You won't forget me


    We never got that far
    This helps me to think all through the night
    Bright lights that won't kill me now, won't tell me how
    I'm probably just another line in your book.


    No comments: