Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 16, 2009

    It appears I have burst into flames

    Conventions in Singapore a rare. But when one do comes around, expect the horde of kiasu Singaporeans to massively congregate to it in an attempt to experience what the fuss is all about and to get good cheap deals they probably won't ever get elsewhere.

    The IT Fair is (or was) here! "Gadets galore, Electronics some more!" That should have been the slogan for the fair, if you asked me. I've been there, twice in fact. Once with my family, and another with a couple of friends. I was there for the first and second day. The fair lasted for 4 days. On the first day, the crowd was packed enough. Fortunately, it was bearable and in the end, got myself a new Lenovo laptop. I'll get more detail into that later.

    Second day, my friends and I met up during our former school's annual Sports Day event. Lame as always, boring as fuck as usual. Every year it's the same. Only the runners, jocks and cheerleaders were having the fun. The spectators won't give a fuck on whats going on, only trying to bear the fact they had to waste half of a nice day stuck in a stadium doing nothing. Hah. My meeting with my classmates started my day off well. Catching up with each other, and wishing each other the best for our future. We left just before the started to rain. Looks like the event would have to be cut short, hah.

    A whole day spent walking around non-stop (and I mean it) (seriously, there was no where to sit) (seriously, ouch) (wth). The whole point there was to see the other half of the convention (which I missed out on the first day) aannd to look for a good notebook deal for Khai. Hah. Fussy minded guy. My legs, they hurt.

    And whoop de dah. On the very next day, I felt a burning sensation that most people have refered to as "burning up", "body aches", "pyrexia", "an increase in body temperature above normal levels" or how the public popular dubbed it as a Fever. |:

    Gah. Waking up with aches, terrible headaches, inability to focus myself, and dropping in and out of concious. Yes for real. I was sick, the fever was only the main object, but other effect had it's toll on me. What's worst is that whenever I fall asleep, I've been having weird hallucinations or dreams. Hard to describe, it just made me more giddy when I woke up. Ugghhh....

    Being sick only made my mind worst. Unlike, well, you know. I haven't had time to be preoccupied with stuff. It's hard to not think when I don't want to think. I have to learn to move on and face the fact it's over. It's fucking over, I lived a sweet dream and woke up to reality. Wow. Sounds like a quote from a song. Hmmm....

    In an unrelated matter. I'm coping with myself now. It still hurts when I think about it. That's why I don't want to. I should move on, or should I not? I don't know. But you look happy with the other people around you. I'm glad you are. I don't think I could ever do the same. I wish I could pour my heart out and show you what I think, feel, and all the words I want to say to you, but I can't seem to. I'm sorry. I'm not making sense.

    My heart is under arrest again, my head is giving me life or death, but I can't choose.

    No comments: