Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 16, 2009

    Margo <3

    Meet my new love
    Margo.

    It was love at first sight. We met, we touched, and we sparked.
    She's the one I've been looking for.
    And finally, we are together.

    She's
    Cute,
    Gorgeous,
    Beautiful,
    Lovely,
    and drop dead Sexy.

    I'll treasure her like no other.... <3

    Enough with the words, we shall let pictures do the talking.



    Behold, my new love...




















    Yep, a beauty ain't she?

    Haha.

    ....

    Finally got a new guitar. I sold off the one I had, 'coz I bought it wrongly. Long story. I'll tell it another time. With Khai's thoughtful advice, I finally decided to take this baby home.

    It's growing on me and real nice to play on, even though I'll look kinda weird playing grunge music with it. Still. Can't wait to let her have some stage time of her own.

    She's named after Margo Roth Speigelman, from the book "Paper Towns" by John Green. She was my favourite character out of all Mr. Green's stories, so I thought, why not name this new guitar after her. I'm sure I can find many things in common with the guitar and the real Margo from the story. Haha.

    Cheers.

    Also, Bangkutaman was awesome... \m/

    No comments: