Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 29, 2009

    Time means nothing

    Dammit, doing ICA's sucks.

    Okay fine, it's not the ICA's fault. Mostly mine. I've been slacking my ass off when I'm not supposed to. Like today, when everyone's doing their work for Week 8's assignment, I spent the whole 4 hours of break playing CS. Haha. What the hell is wrong with me, like seriously. I basically screwed up my Creative Thinking ICA. Screw that. Filming had the potential to go wrong, and at some point it very damn well did.

    I'm just happy I managed to get through everything with a smile. I have my friends to thank for that. Awesome people.

    Weekends are here again. Damn they come and go so fast. It's like, we just ended Week 6 of school. Six weeks of school, that's more than a month. And it feels like we just started. It's disturbingly moving too fast. During secondary school, it feels like forever just to get a weekend. Now it feels like a breeze. Too fast perhaps. I've got enough work on my hands, the extra time would come in handy thank you very much. Okay who am I complaining - I have the time, I just suck at managing it. I suck. I procrastinate too much. Too fucking much. I want to do my work, but when my mind is block, I just have to do something to unblock it, and that something is always unrelated to my work. Dammit!

    I've been saying sooner or later I have to learn to stop, but I can't. Too much noise at home. I miss the days where I would go out to study. I made much more progress studying outside than studying at home. Too bad.

    ---------
    Summary of Monday's Vivo outing

    Outing was fun.
    Friends are fun.
    Cake was cheesy (literally)
    Dares were weird.
    I took one for the team, half me enjoyed it, half of me found it awkward.
    I sucked too much.
    Going home late was sweet.


    Done.
    -----

    Oh I've been working on a personal song too.
    It's not fully done, since I've only wrote like 50% of it.

    But here's a sneak peek:

    It's been three days

    since you've said goodbye
    i took a long look
    at your alibi

    I saw what
    I should have seen
    And now I'm
    Taking a deeper scene

    It's not over Even
    When it's not Begun
    The stereo inside me
    Telling tales

    Could I be
    Should I See
    The way they held me

    It's not over even
    When it's not yet begun

    It's basically in the key of "Em", with slight variations.

    Taking my time to work on it further.
    -----------

    There, I've done my blogging for the week. Yay.

    No comments: