Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 5, 2009

    Smells like ME Spirit

    OKAY THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DOREEN.
    Hahaha!



    'Sup, this has been an awkward yet amazingly fun two weeks of Poly so far.

    Doreen is, full of funny? Haha, I know her facebook ethics all too well already, and I blame her for not making me pay attention during Monday's lecture! DX

    Haha, we practically chat the lecture away, now I feel bad for Mr. Chong.

    Our love for Bandung bonded us together... LOL!

    And guess what, Homework has become a norm for me again. It's awkward, because I've been living off being lazy for 6 months, and now I actually have essays and tutorials to write. Cool shit? Perhaps. I'm not really sure, since I have been procrastinating (don't I always?) as usual. It took me a whole night, to finish writing an article. Wtf is wrong with me. Sooner or later, I have to stop procrastinating...

    'Sides work, I've gone for CCA auditions. Drama was... awkward? I'm not one for bitching, but seriously. The people there were, weird. They were those divas-ish kind. Making noise, and for everything said, they always havea witty come back. There's a line between being fun and enthusiastic, and being annoying. They've crossed to the latter, imo. Rachel and I, were like "Okay, what the hell did we just stepped into?".. haha. But the audition was fun though. They got me to sing. I didn't really know what to Sing. So I just went along with Green Day's "Time of your Life". I did, okay I guess. I got in the club anyways. Yay?

    Another audition today for some NYPTV Host thingy. I fucking screwed up lah. I'm so sorry Shar. She was all enthu and happy-go-lucky, and I was there stuttering the words. Gah, I suck.

    So far school's a blast. I've only been late.. twice. Damn 72. Dammit. And both late days were on a Monday! I went out of my home early as always, but 72 will either be always full or slow. The first time around, 4 busses just deliberately refused to board me. Seriously! Then yesterday, the bus did came early. But the Traffic was as slow as two old people having sex. For every 30seconds it move, we had to wait for 5mins of no-moving. Fortunately, Mr. Crispy (Chris Pang, btw, hahaha) is an understandable guy. He's nice, I like his module.

    Also, while writing this post, I am currently procrastinating not doing Mr. Azhar's work... how awesome can I be... |:<
    ---
    HERE WE ARE NOW; ENTERTAIN US

    No comments: