Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 26, 2009

    Forever in debt to your priceless advice

    As of now, I've been awake for almost 30 hours straight. My head hurts. I refuse to sleep. I'm not taking any chances hampering my bio-clock. I'll hit the sack in 2 hours time perhaps.

    Why? I've just seen epic shit that will probably live as a vivid memory to all who had partake in the events of last night. I was merely a witness. It was fun enough.

    Watching your friends in a state of delusion, confusion, and a little touch of madness is hilarious and all, but also leaves you an impression on them. It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad one. It's fascinating and entertaining.

    I had a class chalet. The point of the chalet was to bond the class together and have fun together. You can say that's more or less accomplished.

    It was a freaking fun night. We went swimming, played street soccer (literally), and the highlight of the night was the late night/early morning drinking session.

    I didn't had a touch of liquor. My reasons as to why is strictly religious, so don't call me out as a pussy, you fuck face. Those who did took a major toll on themselves. It was entertaining to watch them. Watching them rambling on things that affected their lives. The people around them. How they're feeling. It was a high point in their lives, literally. The hours passed as they try to regain control of themselves and all I could do is sit back, take a smoke, watch, comfort them and mingle with the other sobers.

    Before long, day break and everything was back to normal.

    Oh and yes. I smoked. Nothing wrong with that. People have always smoked around me, so why not just give in. 'Sides, everyone's doing something out of the ordinary, might as well do something. But don't worry, as of 6am that morning, I officially kicked the habit. Aha.

    It was a great fun, and the morning after was filled with simple conversations and long silences. After that, getting home was a bitch.

    Guys, let's do it again. Pretty awesome, I must say. I wouldn't have it any other way.

    No comments: