Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 13, 2008

    Omg, a post that is actually something about my Day!!!!

    Holy crap! D:

    I'm actually blogging about my day today... which is kinda fucked, but still good ... THAT MAKES NO SENSE... (or does it?)

    Pfft ... so big deal, had to go to school early morning for F&N!
    Fiendish teacher made us cook on a holiday D:

    I can cook... but I suk at time management and multi-tasking cooking. D:

    Half of my dish were burnt coz I went off to do something off real quick .. :C

    But still .. they taste good .. I think ... >.>

    Anywho, I went jamming with my band mates today.
    I thought we were gonna have trouble .. but turns out, we made a large improvement than the crap we did last week. We finally got our MCR songs right and just have to work on 2 more songs and that's it. We're ready for SATURDAY D:

    Then went home and played moar GTA IV ... omg, I'm starting to becoming addicted to the game.

    Then I sms someone ... D:
    (STFU, Dun ask)

    Then I wrote this crap blog post D:

    Then I go fap .. >.>

    KTHXBAI

    No comments: