Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 29, 2008

    Camp was phail FUN D:

    I r is back but not for long.

    Went for a 3 fucking day camp, which was, damn boring.

    Only interesting are the nights ... but sleeping was still fucked.

    I basically didn't do much but slack and joked around. Yeah, I did helped the Part Cs out a little (especially S1 .. D:). But I mostly did my stuff my own. Performance night was AWESOME!!! \m/

    For the lack of musicality, we covered it up with Showmanship. We did great, somewhat .. at least the cadets were not totally bored. They found it funny, which is awesome! Woot! Props to Khai and Saiful for guitars. Thanks guys. :3

    Back to sleeping. First night was crap ... slept in teh Lecture theater. It was total phail. Too cold, and I was wearing shorts (needed long pants for Exam in teh morning D:). slept on the chair instead... which was comfortable for the first 30mins, but began to felt the cramps after that. I'm not complaining .. it was just cold and I couldn't fucking sleep. So when I did my science paper, it was basically PHAIL.

    Meh ...

    Nao I'mma leaving Singapore fer awhile. ...
    But I'll be back... lazy to go anywhere actually. Fuck.

    No comments: