Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 1, 2008

    Selling Old (But Still Good) GRAPHICS CARD

    Guys! I'm selling away my old Sapphire X1550 graphics card.

    This card has served me for almost 2 years now, until I upgraded my computer.
    Then it served my dad's computer, until he recently upgraded his.

    So now this card is for sale...

    I'm selling it away for $45, can negotiate slightly if you have a valid reason. :P












    Click for Larger Image

    ------------------
    Condition is 8/10, a little dusty that's all. But who cares, it's going to be in your computer, and you'll barely see it.

    It's in full working wise. I lost the driver CD, but the Driver Setup can be downloaded from
    www.sapphiretech.com

    Here are the specifications for the card:
  • ATI RADEON™ X1550 Core (550MHz)
  • Up to 256MB DDR2 (800MHz)
  • 64-bit and 128-bit Version Available
  • PCI Express x16
  • DirectX 9.0 / Smart Shader 3
  • Hydravision 3 Dual Display support
  • Maximum 3D Graphics Resolution of 2560x1600
  • TV-Out
  • HDTV Compatible

  • It's compatible with most motherboards (I know, I've tried)...
    The Card has a PCI-Express slot, so if your computer has an old motherboard that uses an AGP slot, than the card is not compatible.

    It's a great card for that price. You'll be able to play most games out there, though it will have it's limits. It's mid-end card, so don't expect much from it. They're selling this card at $60 to $105 outside (at Sim Lim Square), and I'm selling it for $45 ... it's a good deal! D:

    If interested, please msn/email me at luqkim_1st@hotmail.com
    :3

    No comments: