Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 22, 2008

    Aye Aye, Sleep plz...

    Roll Call!
    We are the Vikings, hah.

    On an interesting note, Red Camp has ended wonderfully in an Epic way. The whole event was super fun in many ways possible and we enjoyed it brilliantly. The last night, Zouk Out was too much for me to handle. Wanted to go home early, but instead dragged myself on till late into the night with my buddies. And with that, I had a massive headache and was deprived of sleep.

    Second day of camp was pure fun. Specifically mentioned - the School of Engineering event. Our task was to build a Luge or Tower/Roller Coaster thing full of slopes and stuff to let a ball roll down all the way from the top to the bottom, with only 2 hours and a handful of materials. Our team was teh best. We spent more time on planning than doing, and end up with a messy looking tower that actually works. Imagine our excitement when we finally got the ball to drop down "gracefully" down the slopes... haha. Here's a test video:



    And this was our end product.














    It's a mess .. but it works. And Also, WE WON a Prize! Cool, yep. Another 2 free movie tickets to Eng Wah Cinema .. I have no idea how to use them.

    Third day was sweet also, with the camp finally coming to a finale. Mass Dance was lame yet so fun at the same time. Couldn't help but just moving along to the steps. Also, we Broke a Singapore Record for standing still for a full 1 minute. How epic is that? We're record-breakers, beat that!

    All in all, Red Camp was wonderful time. It was well planned, organised, the leaders were well instructed and played with us well. It was a really good time, and I urge u people who will finish their Os next year to go for Red Camp 09. Indeed it's a truly brilliant experience. And VIKINGS, YEAH. The Most Bonded Tribe ever! We rule... wooooooooooooo.

    ---------------------

    Saturday is not a good day. Today is seriously not a good day. Well, for starters, my mind was blur as I awoke from my sleep at 6:30am. Imagine my horror to waking up to another full day of "work" after a bloody exhausting night of excitement. Haha. But one thing kept me going - I was to meet with Miss HappyFace later today

    I rushed out of bed and out of home. The plan was to meet Leonard and Claire at Pasir Ris MRT by 7:15am, for I have to be in Republic Poly for a Standard Chartered Marathon Crew meeting (yes I volunteered to be a Water Boy!) by 9am. To my surprised, when I got into 88, I met Nelson who was also running late. Long time no see him, cool guy. And then, the worst news happened. We got a message from Leo, that the meeting was to be held at 12nn. Holy what-the-F**K...!! It was 7:15am, I was half alive, and I had to endure the day till 12nn. I was pissed off beyond words. We met up with Leo and Claire, I had a good breakfaster to get me going (had to, unless I want to be a Zombie for the whole day), and took a long MRT ride to Woodlands. Thank gawd it was long, I had a good long nap.

    Arrived eventually, and listened to the meeting. Everyone there was poly students .. once again that 'paiseh' feeling set in, for we were the only Sec school students in a bunch of actual poly students. So we just played along and pretend we too were poly students, haha.
    Also, I was half asleep during the meetings. Fortunately, I got the important details down in my head for the event. Yep.

    After that, mah second date with Miss FarLOL! :D
    Honestly, I feel bad for making this day look and seem so boring for her. Our plan was to go Sculpture park for a great time .. in the end, the rain ruined it all. |:

    So we decided to "fly" to Plaza Sing .. in the end, the lack of monies or planning took a toll on us. Haha, so we slacked around the Cathay (which I introduced to her, haha). I was still tired and falling slightly sick. But I've managed to mask it and show a smile around her. I already feel bad for making such a boring day, so the least I could do is actually just "smile and wave" .. haha.

    Sent her home, and she gave me a hug. Hahaaa ... at least something good came out of it today :)

    Still, I feel bad, and I'm sorry if the day didn't turned out as planned Miss Happyface. I promise to make it up to you in any and every way possible in our next date. Till then, lova ya lots. <3 ... haha.

    Also, Thanks for the Smiling Cat Button! I' appreciate alot, oh yes I will!

    (Sorry for the lack of pictures, my phone's SD card is acting up. Can't seem to find the file on my PC though I can find it on my phone ... guuh, either my PC is f-ed up or my phone. Either way, it's annoying)

    No comments: