Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

    THIS IS RED CAAAAAAMPPPPP!!!!!!!!

    Sweet, Red Camp was an awesome, yet tiring start to my day.
    Ngee Ann Poly's Annual Red Camp, bwahahahaha....

    Day 1
    I woke up at 6am! Guuh .. do you know when was the last time since i woke up THAT early?
    2 Months ago - before O levels... |:
    I mean, c'mon, even during Os I woke up at liek 9 or 10am, haha. So it was a "nice" to be back to teh waking-up-early-morning-scene.... |:

    Met with friends at Hougang interchange at 7am, and took a shuttle bus to Ngee Ann. We were soo paiseh to take the bus. I mean, c'mon... we're surrounded by a bunch of actual Poly students, and we're just extra wannabe's boarding their bus. A couple students couldn't take the bus we were in, I blame us for that.

    Reached Ngee Ann only to be greeted by early morning Cheers. Pfft...
    So basically, we had this news Ad skit thingy, which my group won. Sweet.
    And I became a newscaster, had KFC lunch on the floor, tasted Liquid Nitrogen, and saw a reenactment of birth ... yes... good day huh?

    Also, at the FMS lot, the DJ played my favourite song! "Everlong" by Foo Fighters! It was the acoustic version. At first as I heard the starting tune, I was skeptical .. thinking "Nah, they couldn't play this song, do they even know it?". Then when the singing came in, I was awed. I didn't listened to any of what the people there were talking about the Courses. I sang along the song silently under my breath. It's good to know, people here have a good taste for music! :D

    So yeah, I'm in Viking (Green) tribe. And I have to wear Green again. Which, UNFORTUNATELY, I only own 1 shirt. So I have to wear it all over again tomorrow. YES, FEEL MY STENCH of DAY 1. We're vikings ... Real Men don't wash clothes! ... I think >.>





    pictures courtesy of Fadhil :D

    No comments: