Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 11, 2008

    Finished!

    Omfg, O lvls is actually over?
    For reals?

    YES, YES IT IS!

    Hahahaha, after so long it's now over .. Hooray!
    No more studies, no more books .. for now.
    Today's last paper was tricky, seriously. The Physics part was slightly easy for me, but the Chemistry was the hard on. It's always the chemistry... guuh. Everyone got so bloody worried when they compared answers with Kwee Peng. Big deal, just because he's a genius and got As for his prelims doesn't actually mean that he might get correct ... I think. Ah whatever, it's just over, I rather not think about it. Everything now lies in the hands of the Almighty and those people at Cambridge. There's nothing I, we, can do about it now. Just look ahead and keep moving forward.

    So now that I am actually free of stuff to do, I don't exactly know what to do. I seriously feel like I need a job, perhaps I'll ask around. I need money, seriously. Guuhh.... Also, now I can wake up late anytime I want! Sweetness, thats what I've been wanting to do all mai life. Sleeping till the wee hours of the night, waking up at noon. Hahah, typical lazy me on holiday. I like being nocturnal FOR I AM ZE CREATURE OF ZE NIGHT! D:

    Also, I went to Compass Point and met up with Claire this morning. I promised her that we'd go shopping for a green tee for Red Camp (woot, Red Camp coming!). Haha, we went so bloody early, all the shops were still closed ... |:
    So we wait and loiter around CP .... eventually got it. I got a plain Green tee and Red tee (1 for $10, 2 for $12 ... I got 2, since it's liek worth the money). Wanted a polo shirt, but I'm tight on cash now, and they cost expensive. Gah! And on the way home I met Yanti and Atikah .. who so happily on their way to Orchard road ... |:

    Anywho Grad High is coming now, and I still need to rehearse... guuh.
    I just can't get over the fact that I am officially free from schoolwork now.
    It's hard to, since I've been doing this for 5 long years, and now suddenly, the burden is now lifted away! D:

    No comments: