Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 15, 2008

    C:

    Well, well!

    O lvls is over, and Grad High Tea has passed.
    It was a fun event, great times with friends. Haha, even though I didn't get to perform, wtf.
    I was late, so they didn't let us play anything. Meh.

    Anywho, the whole event was fun. Darth Vader made a surprise visit! I was liek, "Haha, AWESOME!". The food had very limited variety, and the talk about "How To Be Happy?" DID NOT MAKE ME HAPPY |:<

    But still, my and my friends dressed up well, and it was awesome. But too bad, my SD Card from my Camera had a DIED when I get HOME. WORST TIMING EVER. All my photos were lost and I cant seem to retrieve them in ANY WAY. WTF?!
    So instead I "stole" photos from my other friends from their blogs ... C:<

    Also, we went bowling and to Suntec City for Dinner afterwards...just to kill time since we've GRADUATED. HUZZAH!














    ------------

    Anywho, I had a great date with Far last night. Truly fun just talking to her. I'm sorry if I was liek Lame or untalkative, haha. I should start trying to talk more! D:
    But still, we had a great time just sharing stuff to each other.

    At first we went to Marina, and watch Madagascar 2! Zomg, a real great movie. It was touching, sad, and of course HILARIOUS beyond many levels. The Puns and actions were just spot on. Hah. I found myself laughing more then I intended. Far laughed so much too, haha. It's a must-watch Holiday movie. So get to it!

    After the movie, we decided to travel down to Harborfront for dinner. Haha, from Marina to Harborfront ... just to kill time. Ate at teh 'kopitiam' there and walked to Vivo. Haha, I made her paiseh alot throughout the day. She was just too confident in alot of things, haha. Sorry! :P

    So at Vivo, we just went up to the Rooftop there and sat there, and spent the night enjoying the Land Breeze (yes, when at night, the Land is at high pressure and the Sea with low pressure, the hot air sinks on the Land and blows back to the sea to a low pressure area, in the form of a Breeze! [/geography])

    aha, lame I know .. sue me. But still, we just sat there for liek, more than an hour or so enjoying the scenery (Sentosa underconstruction!) and talking about stuff all night long and laughing at each other. Took pictures, and enjoyed a very short fireworks display, haha. Really cool night. Literally. C:

    Well so, I then sent her home at the bustop and wished her goodnight. Thanks for the Date miss Happyface :)
    Can't wait for our next one - at Sculpture park? Hahah....


    No comments: