Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 15, 2010

    Cutest Days, Angsty Gays, and a Heroine in a daze.

    Life moves so fast.

    One minute, the year had just begun. You're at the start of a new chapter. Before you know it, the first act ends. My second act is about to begin this coming Monday. I shall be a Year 2 Media Student. A senior. With juniors who would eventually call me douchebag and the likes.

    But at the end of each "Act", lies a conclusion. Something that would link the future and the now. Mine ended with something I didn't had expected at all. Out of the shit that I may still be in, I feel I may turn out to be a better person or remain the same.

    This holiday, I set myself to regain ground with old friends and strengthen current ones. I got back to my old NCC camp and it was a fucking hell of a night to be with the old gang once again.

    I had a short (it was seriously short to me!) vacation overseas in the Land of Endless Cold, Yellow-filtered Marlboro Lights, Beautiful Women, and Teas & Biscuits. A.k.a London. AWESOME. My dream fulfilled to walk in the streets of England and come home as Paddington Bear (don't ask. Inside joke).


    My parents

    It was the best trip ever! I didn't feel lost there at all. Somehow, I could just as easily read their subways and maps. I could practically figure out where to go just as easily! Interacting with the people there were great too. Sure, I had to put up an accent sometimes. But it's so fun. They probably didn't suspect I was faking it. Maybe.




    I friggin' went to every corner of London. The towns and suburbs (where the normal people are) and the high-class places (shopper's delights and tourist attractions and such). Emirettes Stadium, Stamford Bridge, Tower Bridge, Eye of London, Thames River, Kensington Palace, London Film Museum. It wus rather intriguing [/fakebritishaccent]

    Oh, and I got into a fight with an old black lady. While shopping for groceries, I accidentally kicked her walking stick. I apologised, but she went berserk on me. Thinking I was some hooligan trying to cause trouble. I walked away with my head in shame. But so what? It was an experience, and heck, I'll never see her again anyways. Aha.

    I came home and almost immediately began something new. I haven't forgotten about my CCA, StageArts Drama. Heck, I practically went straight for rehearsal right after I landed in Singapore. I just missed them all.


    Oh yes I do.

    After nights of tiresome training, finally managed to performed to a crowd of juniors. Our faces and characters will be forever (or at least until a certain point of time) imprinted into the minds of the younglings of SBM & SHS. (SHS can go suck a dick).

    I didn't regret any of it! Seriously, we are now tighter than a pair of skinny jeans on a mat-rep. Fucking fun.


    Believe it or not, my character is actually the "Hot guy".

    During the rehearsals, I caught up with my fellow drama mates, and good buddy Fin. We talked and shared tales. I have never been one to open up, but he's a really great person to talk to. We're both Media Students, which makes speaking our mind out much easier. Dude, if you're reading this. You. Are. Fucking Awesome. (I'm officially coining the acronym YAFA).

    And remember when I said I'm still in shit earlier? Well, let's just say - Mr. Feelings and Miss Jealousy, it's been awhile since they graced me with their annoying voices in me. Apparently, I've been noticing... certain people. What turned out to be a simple "Oh that's nice", became "Why am I thinking this way?!". It's, a little wounding right now since half of my mind keeps telling me it's probably gonna end up the same way again. It's no fair and fun but it happens to me. But nonetheless, who knows. She's nice, and I'll do something... Somehow. Gah. I've got an objective, and time is running out.

    Anyways. School's starting. Holidays are ending. My GPA is bad (to me. yeah call me a nerd..), and my life is surprisingly unpredictable (No shit, Sherlock). Let's see where all the small things lead to right now. I know it's a journey to success, and I can already see the "Sssssssssssss".

    Now buggah off.

    No comments: