Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 24, 2010

    I'll club you till you crawl.



    The week ends! NYP's first week of school closes and with that, I hope you freshmen had a good time. Savor it. It's not gonna be heaven forever, prepare to taste the fiery goodness that is Polytechnic. Endless projects, muggings, lectures and the likes. Live it, breathe it, eat it, sleep with it. Why? Because you are it.

    And with that Drama performances are officially over! I'm done! Done! Over the next one!

    Club Crawl closes with the roar of a thousand thunderstorms. We came. We saw. We... didn't exactly conquer but still we stood out.

    This time I played as one of the Three Little pigs. To sum up our play - Fairy tales crossover with a cliche love twist. Nuff said. BUT IT WAS AWESOME.



    For pigs, WE LOOK GOOD.

    I had to wear make up for most of the day. You have, no idea how much dignity I've lost. How could my previous character - Mr. Hottie, get so low as to turn into a purple/pink-ish pig. Urgh, two days of walking past people laughing and giving me the "What. the flying Fuck." face and giving me sarcastic comments about how I look, only to "oink oink" my back not even a minute later.



    Nevermind. A shot of Redbull will take all the embarrassment away.

    We gave it all. We had fun. We cheered our lungs out, dash across the stage as fast we could, jumped and flailed our arms around in euphoria, and celebrated our victory as if we had just won the World Cup. Nothing beats that satisfying feeling of completing a huge burden with a big bang.

    All our efforts were never in vain. So screw you Miss "You Guys Are Disappoint, Need to Have More Fun, and Be Real Life Fairy Tale Characters Through Therapy Sessions". You know who you are. You were never there to see how much planning had gone into each scene, nor were there when we were laughing at each other during rehearsals, or stood in for someone's part when they weren't there. Just because we were not feeling well that one night (which so happened to be the first fucking day of school, mind you), you thought we were just showing attitude. It's obvious you don't know us as well as you think you do.

    You know who you are.... *glare*

    Well, to put it in wraps it was a fun event and I'm glad I can put drama aside for now. I've been missing my "Juboh" crew and the warriors of MS0901.

    Seriously. You know you're being left out from school when a classmate goes "Hey, I'm doing PR tutorials", and you go "PR what?!".

    Back to the land of endless easy words turned complicated terms, emailed notes, queer angsty comedic lecturers, and camera works.

    No comments: