Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 10, 2008

    Dead on Arrival

    Pfft....

    I havent updated in awhile. Why? Coz' I didn't wanted to.
    Why? Coz' I Can, dammit.... :|

    Alot of things happened. Went to Genting, BBQ, new game, etc...

    The holidays are ending.. school starting, exams are rolling, the end is happening...
    Dammit. Fuck this, once this is over, I'mma rock out so hard, I'll get drunk, high, and all that other shit Rockstars do after they rock! D:

    Anywho, class photo of teh last week.



    I'm On Top! >:3

    Anywho...

    I've been listening to Foo Fighters alot lately. Great stuff. Seriously great stuff. Makes MCR look like dope. D:
    I might just even convert to a full time Foo Fan from MCR Fan! D:

    Seriously, their stuff are great. Listen to
    All My Life
    ,
    Everlong,
    DOA,
    Learn To Fly,
    Monkey Wrench
    Times Like These
    Best Of You
    My Hero
    The Pretender

    Search them up on Youtube. And be impressed. I've been aiming for the Lead singer's look all the long. I want a mullet, with a goatee like him. XD

    Btw
    This is the Most AWESOME Thing EVER

    No comments: