Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    I'm such a dick...

    Dammit, I feel so bad...

    I had to download a few albums of Foo Fighters.
    I feel violated.... I should have bought the albums instead.

    I really want to buy their albums. Maybe I will, but for now I have to stick with these dirty and unclean versions of pirated music! D:

    The only reason I downloaded wuz because I'm bored, and I'm too lazy to log on Youtube to listen to their songs all the time. I'll go get Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace or In Your Honor sometime later on this year. I promise. D:

    I rarely download music anymore. i rather buy and support the band, because if my band records and makes an album, the cycle is gonna happen and people will download instead of buying my music. I don't want karma to hit me in the butt. Buy the albums, Support the Bands, don't download pirated! D:

    No comments: