Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 20, 2008

    Unleashing THE PYRO STATE

    Omg, I spent the whole fucking night waiting up for a single Update that I have been waiting for since the beginning of Team Fortress 2.

    We were told the Pyro Update was coming on Thursday. It ended up releasing on Friday... D:

    I stayed up, coz I wanted to be the first to play and get all the Weapons, but after 3am, I gave up and went to bed.

    Woke up at 7am, and realised the update came at 5am this morning. So I basically slept for only 4 hours. YAY! D:

    Now I'm playing it, and enjoying my new Backburner flamer. It's win! :3
    Too many Noob Pyros are everywhere now. Fortunately, I R L33T, and pwned them all! >:3
    Seriously, I came out top in almost every match where my Team are totally full of Flaming noobs. I'm teh only TRUE AVATAR .. I mean, PYRO! D:

    Nao, Imma go watch more Avatar. It's a good show, and I'm addicted to the characters and their innuendo. D: Go Katara... :X

    No comments: