Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 15, 2008

    The Last Airbender ... heh.

    Last day of teh Holidays. Tomorrow gotta start packing and getting ready.
    School's startin... Booooooooooooooooooooooo.............

    I spent the WHOLE DAY watching Avatar: The Legend of Aang/Last Airbender, a cartoon on Nickelodeon. I never was really into the show. But I started watching their Season 3, or Book 3, and I'm intrigued with the storyline and shipping (relationships... I'm a sucker for this D:). The story is epic, and the character relationships are ... lol .. Niiiiccceee....

    There was a 2 & 1/2 hr marathon ... showed half of the Season 3. That wasn't enough. So I logged on teh Internets and watched summoar... Nao I've seen them all. Omg, nice show. I approve it. D:

    Also, watched Family Guy marathon ... Lulz
    Great stuff ... made me laugh a little.

    Nao I'm bored ... I'm in no mood to play anything...
    :C

    No comments: