Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 20, 2008

    Chemistry is fucked up like ... wait

    OMFG O LVLS D: D : D: D: !!!!!!111one

    It's begun yeah ... I was liek damn nervous a few hours before and when I was on mai way to school.

    Scared, I listened to some hardcore music first to pump myself up. Can always count on Rise Against's "Give it All" or a bit of "Afterlife" to pump you up for intense moments. Adrenaline rush, ftw.

    Before that, this morning did some last min revision and notes at Macs with friends.
    And Before that, last night, managed to tutor Khai & Fad as much as I can. Slept at 2am! :D
    So that's why I woke up at 9am today .. actually wanted to be later, but Yanti woke me up from my sweet dreams! D:

    Evil her, but can't blame her..... If weren't for her, I'd prolly like wake up at 11 or 12.. |:
    Anyways, thanks again Yan, for the Geo notes. Appreciate it lots! :3

    Anyways, the Chem Paper was liek .. Omg, Doable D:

    but damn tricky in so many ways.
    First, the first question made me confused ... about Chemicals and what it does.
    THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EASY DAMMIT .. WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ALL?! D:

    Next, the tonnes almost had me confused but I got it! :D

    Okay, the paper isn't too hard. Typical O lvl standard. I was freaking worried that it would be bloody hard, since this is the last time their gonna do this Syllubus (or however you spell that).. it was okay, but I'm scared I wont get a high mark. I really wanna Ace chem again like I did for Ns...


    Anywho, I'm off nao .. gonna do final preps for English.
    Im gonna Give it all for Eng tomorrow..... aiming for bloody A1, I need it .. I need it to go to SP, and meet a specific someone ...

    No comments: