Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 20, 2008

    Emo moment for me? Lol?

    Okay, lol... pretty interesting thing happened tonight.

    It rained, yeah. Quite heavily actually.
    So as I was going home at night(out study, nvm), I dropped off the bus and still needed to walk a distance to my block.

    And apparently, no shelter and I had no umbrella.
    So not to waste time, I just walked in the rain.

    AND AT THAT EXACT MOMENT, "Perfect Situation by Weezer" began to play on my mp4 player.

    As the song played, I lonely walked in the rain.

    What's the deal,
    With my brain,
    Why am I,
    So obviously insane?

    In the perfect situation
    A dead love down the drain
    There's the pitch, slow and straight
    All I have to do is hit and I'm the hero,

    But now I'm zero....

    The lyrics instantly hit me ... I was liek, wtf?
    The song already relates to me in so many ways and I'm walking in the rain, alone, no umbrella, all drenched and at night ...

    Pretty sad huh ... haha ... |:

    Feels like one of those sad movie scenes where the hero walks and start to ponder about his situation and how to settle his problem... only thing is, I'm not a hero, and I'm not in a movie... :C

    But who cares, this is probably lame to you.
    And it is .. so .. yeah, whatever.

    Also, here's the song if you never heard before:

    No comments: