Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 5, 2008

    House Opened + HAPPY MP3

    And sooooooo......

    My home was opened to visitors for the whole afternoon today.

    Was fun, and had alot of lulz...



    :3

    My two little nephews were seriously naughty and playful...
    They entered my room and messed up everything, lol.
    That's what you get from two toddlers :P

    They messed around with my guitar, my computer, and basically everything else in my room, haha. Cute...

    But it was all fun and games till someone got hurt... one of them fell and hit his head on my bed, Yikes... he cried and had a swollen forehead.. :C

    Oh well, they'll learn from this.. :P

    ------------
    In other news, I have a new MP4 player now! C:

    It's a Creative Zen Mosaic Mp4 player. A Black 2GB version.



    And it's happy!

    Like me! :D



    It's sooo rad. Easy functions, nice sound quality and a badass speaker to go with it.

    Only problem, buttons are kinda annoying. It's small, so I have to use my fingertips or my nails to press them.

    I got it for S$99 and the headphones for only $15, all at Best Denki! D:
    I don't normally shop there, but ... meh....

    No comments: