Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 30, 2008

    Ze Questions .. Zhey BURN! D:

    RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
    RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

    1. Do you have secrets?: My secret is that I don't have a secret! D: (okay fine, I DO have .. many)

    2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you?: Perhaps... it depends on the relationship and how close we are together in teh first pace.


    3. Do you enjoy going to sch?: Secondary school is finally over, HELL YEAH! I did enjoy going to school... but then after 5 years, it became repetitive and boring... Can't wait to get to a Poly and start a whole new school life :D

    4. What would you do with a billion dollars?: Buy all the games, guitar gear, and hire me a badass guitarist to train me in teh ways of the shredding..... Also, the basic "must have" stuff for rich bachelors ... ;)

    5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?: Meh, I tried once .. didn't end not to well. But it's fine I guess, since liek your best friends, and you know each other more than anyone else ...

    6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?: As quoted by Far "BOTH! =D"

    7. List out your 15 favourite songs: I Can't bloody list them. My favourite song always change evey season or so when I find a new song.... but my No. 1 favourite song is "Everlong by Foo Fighters"

    8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?: Try to get her out of my head, 'coz I know she'll never be with me when she has someone else ... :'( [/emo]

    9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?: Performing on stage, coming down to people who actually smile and thumbs up at me ... best feeling of victory ever.

    10. What makes you angry?: Stress, people annoying me to the brink of me stressing, and people who fuck with me ... Oh, and posers/scene kids who wear all those clothes and follow all that fashion to look cool, but don't know crap about the music

    11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?: A known musician, with a few albums out, and an author of a

    12. Who is currently the most important people to you?: Me, Myself and I ... KIDDING. I'll quote Far again 'coz I dont really know how to put this... "GOD. n parents. ma pillars of strength."

    13. What is the most important thing in life?: To ROCK OUT ... and be Happy! :D

    14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?: I've always wanted to be a Bachelor .... and bachelors are always rich .. okay most of the time |:

    15. What is your favourite colour?: Red and Black

    16. Would you give all in a relationship?: Yes ....

    17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?: I'll probably just give up

    18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?: Forgive yes, Forget? Depends on the damage done ...

    19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?: "You look nice, wanna go out with me?" (joking, and that is such a lame line ... |:) ...

    20. 5 people I have tagged: Fad, Mint, Fang Yan, Sirin, Iffah
    ------------------------

    Currently listening to "Generator by Foo Fighters"...

    Addicted to it ...

    Also, I can play Afterlife by A7X :D
    I know it's not a big achievement, but I've havent had the time to expand my musical capabilities lately ... by learning this song in a short period of time is kinda of an 'achievement' .. I guess....

    No comments: