Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 17, 2008

    Omg, and I'm happy again... wtf

    Omg, wtf .. wtf with mai mood swing, lol.

    Today i'm much more happier for some reason.

    I was feeling like crap last night, now I feel better ...

    Hahahaha ... I suck, stfu.

    ---------------

    Anyway, I've finally played Tom Clancy's End War!
    The Demo is out, it's awesome!

    So much fun shouting out "UNIT 2, ATTACK BLAH BLAH BLAH"...

    Problem - it sometimes cant understand what I say.
    it's annoying when I try to get a unit to move, and it says it does not comprehend ...

    This happens alot when I say the number 2 ... apparently, it cant detect when I say 2 .. :|

    Hopefully it's fixed....

    Also, I lost a skirmish match...
    This officially deduce that I am a Lousy Commander .. :|

    ---------------------
    Also,

    No comments: