Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 24, 2009

    Haircut Numero Dos

    Remember when I said I wasn't going to get another haircut ever? Well, I lied.

    I just did.


    behold my gayness

    Mostly a hair-trim actually. You see, the back of my hair was annoying me for weeks now. Coz' the rest of my hair is pretty short (okay, except for my fringe). And the back of my hair was growing exceptionally long. My hair totally look unbalanced and ugly. Had to go trim it, and trimmed my fringe while I was at it. Now my hair looks much much better though. I look snazzy if not sexy. Hahaha, lame. |:

    Now I have to figure out what to do tomorrow. It's a Saturday. It's not like I've got nothing to do. It's that I've got too many things to do. An outing, a match, a meeting, and a gathering. Gah. I have no idea which to prioritize or go for Seriously. This is unfair. Why couldn't have these things happened during my break WHEN I HAD NOTHING TO DO. Why do you torment me so. Dammit.

    ----
    Ps. Poly is awesome. I feel so different from secondary school. SHALL BLOG ABOUT IT TOMORROW. GAH, another thing to do tomorrow. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF----

    No comments: