Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 14, 2009

    Shakespeare Says Hi?

    After a total of 6 jam-less months, I've been finally invited to play with Khai and his Cousin & friends as Rythmist and back-up (literally) vocals.


    Random Jam! Thanks to Khai

    It's fun to finally get back to the studio and play again, even though we didn't sound as good as I thought we could have been. But since it was only a practice session, it didn't matter. I'm hoping we can get to the point where we improvising stuff would be a norm in our jam sessions.


    Going Kurt Cobain-ish, headbanging to "Smells Like Teen Spirit"....


    The people were great, I felt like a part of them quickly, though feeling abit left out. Through time, I believe I'll get to know them soon enough. They were great to hang out with and laugh with. I love making friends, haha.

    Speaking of making friends, my Poly orientation is only 2 days away. Feeling excited. The anticipation is killing me. Can't wait to meet new people. I'll probably be like "Oh Hi, I'm a musician" to them. Hahahah. I've got hints from my seniors (those 2 guys, 'sides Khai, are my Seniors apparently) that the Ory will be awesome. I'll have to see it for myself.

    Can't wait, You whoreson cullionly barber monger.... (Shakespearean insults)

    No comments: