Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 23, 2009

    Yeah Awkward

    To be honest, I don't know what to write.
    But I feel obligated to write anyways.
    'Coz today feels so empty.

    I'm having a good time in school. Good people. Yeah.

    But sometimes, my mind and mood would just switch back and forth. For no reason? Haha yeah, I'm weird that way.

    To be honest, sometimes I feel like smoking. You know, taking up a bad habit. So I can get my mind off stuff I don't want to think about and only feel good all the time. But that's never gonna happen. Apparently....

    I'm happy now, just that when I think too much I get all apathetic and boring. I'm sorry.

    I'll blog about something important soon. This has been an awkward post to write anyways.

    No comments: