Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 12, 2010

    And I'll survive... Paranoid.


    Pig-casso's bored in class...

    Well this sucks. It's only half of the week, and I have my back against the wall. I'm stuck here in between being the exuberant hyper monkey I am and being totally depressed. I don't know, I just don't feel like myself since the week started.

    Dipping in and out of fevers..
    Asthma-like coughs randomly spouting..
    A blocked nose, causing unsettling noises and breathing...

    Nah, I'm fine now. The flu came and left as fast as it got to me. But the worst to all this was that, I had to push myself despite the fact I was almost dying. Trust me, standing directly behind a burning spotlight while your whole body is burning a nice 39 degrees on the inside (not to mention wearing a 3 layers of a Hooded shirt, a shirt, and a blazer) is not an experience for the faint-hearted.

    Monday night, I was enjoying my wholesome rest. *beep beep* Oh no, I gotta go for a last-minute movie screening of Robin Hood. The other 2 can't make it, and I'm their last hope. Sigh... I slept through the whole movie either way. Immediately next day, filming and it took fucking forever. I was this close to just collapsing halfway on camera.


    No one's in the mood to be on camera right now...

    After the whole thing, I popped in 2 tablets of paracetamol. Hood up. Dozed off in the heat of the crowded canteen. 10 mins later, Aaron and Hakim woke me up and I dragged my sorry ass to lecture.

    And I'm just gonna put this out straight - I'm seriously close to just giving up the "game".

    I may. Seem strong? But that's what we liars do. We put on a mask and stay that way, when behind I'm just dying. Fuck. I'm acting. Act Act Act. Drama what.... alamak. I know it's not been even a week but .. maybe it's the fever. Yeah, those headaches and what not got me thinking too much. I just don't know anymore.

    Only a day left. Tahan.

    No comments: