Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 9, 2010

    Random Flu Bug is Random.


    Pop goes the Kitty :3


    Recently, whenever I reach home early or before 10pm, I'll always see this one cat sleeping or just laying down along my block's flight of stairs. For the first few times, whenever I approach it, it'll go into a defensive stance. But now, I think it somehow gotten the idea that I'm not worth the effort to be scared of. Now it'll just sit there and stone at me whenever I pass by. Cute lil' bugger.

    Anywho,
    Ahhh my legs are all cramped up. Well my thighs are. And I haven't even been to the gym in a month. I gone back to my running routine. Surprisingly, I managed to do 2.4 without stopping. Shocking, especially since I've been smoking like a bitch. Gotta keep it up.

    But right now, I don't think I can. Every part of my body seems to aching today. I woke up this morning with a terrible sore throat, and along the day, I got a terrible cold. Every sneeze I took, felt like a chainsaw grazing through the insides of my throat. I just want to tear my throat off. Guuh.

    After a quick (though distasteful) nap, the cold sort of went away. But my throat still hurts badly. Thank god class is canceled tomorrow. Saves me the trouble of photocopying a Medical Certificate and sending in an online Statement of Absence. So fucking leceh.

    Oh, and Hani, don't stress too much. Alright?
    Take a chillaxative. I'll be fine.
    I'll see you in a week... (:

    No comments: