Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 3, 2010

    Every thug needs a lady...

    It's times like these you learn to live again It's times like these you give and give again It's times like these you learn to love again It's times like these time and time again

    Oh the things I do for love.
    The cheese I spread across everything I do and say. It'll make half of you people want to puke out your hearts out instead.


    It's been almost 2 weeks, and my new girlfriend has kept me sane.

    What's her name, you ask? Princess Honey. Go figure.

    The past two weeks have been a constant tide of ecstasy and trauma. To be honest, as much as I look like the kind of guy who knows what's what in a relationship, I'm as much of a newbie as she is. I'm not exactly sure or know when to do what. I'm only acting on instinct, perception, luck, general knowledge and from what I learned from movies and books.

    I'm the worst kind of cliche anyone can ever get.

    But that got me somewhere, so I guess I must have done something right. Heh...

    Well, we haven't had much time going out due to educational obligations. This is really another long distance relationship. She lives across the country. Her school is across the campus from mine. But, being the kind of guy I am, I go out of my way to keep her company as much as I can.

    Yes, I'm so sweet, you can actually die from diabetes.

    Anywho, today my schedule was packed, ranging from the stupid to the awesome. As usual, met up with her, and planned to go somewhere.

    Who'd knew tonight would be so awesome. It was impromptu, but somehow everything went so smoothly. Didn't had a plan... somehow ended up in town and Esplanade/Clark Quay of all places. Which is kinda cool, 'coz Esplanade used to be my central area for hanging out. And I haven't been there for god knows how long.



    (not in picture) a bunch of mumbo jumbo construction stuff.

    We sat, we talked. Conveniently, I had my guitar with me. So, out of nowhere, I ahem serenaded ahem her.

    Yes, you may start puking your hearts out. Your hearts, you imbeciles, not your dried up, nicotine-filled lungs!

    Okay, not exactly serenade. I just played a few hits that I thought might put a smile on her face. It more than just made her smile, heh.

    So we left the area. Sent her home and we had a heart-to-heart (if you can say that) talk. It was unexpected, but it was bound to happen eventually. And it happened in the train. Hmm, come to think of it, lots of stuff happened in the train for us. Hehe.

    Let's just say, I feel we made a difference tonight. The wall of secrets between us have lessen. It's nice. We needed that talk anyways. I mean. The fact we got together so fast, just like that ... seemed a little too good to be true. So, some back-story from both parties had to be filled in to see how the pieces fit. Now that's the picture is complete (somewhat), it makes more sense to why things happened the way they did.

    Well, that's enough soul-searching for one night. I'll be back to my normal narcissistic nonsensical blogpost by tomorrow or so. Have a good night.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    sometimes when u truly love someone everything seems too good to be true. in fact ,look into the mirror and u will realise that love will make you a weaker person. but a good sort of weak.teh sort of weak that makes u realise ur just human.

    "every thug needs a lady" is a very apt phrase. let her be your peace whoever ur gf is.

    and if ur wondering who i am.ITS YOUR KUZIN! sorry i dunno if i am invading privacy but lets just say i understand how u feel right now. im gg thru the same thing "spreading cheese on everything" lols. and yes if people knew the things we said to our beloved...the puke will keep coming at ya. (: so cheers to puke worthy love bro!

    <3 nurul.