Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 15, 2010

    We're the new face of failures.


    Oh god, do I always sound like that?

    That was one ride of a week. Fortunately, it's all over. Let's do it again.... NOT!
    You have no idea how relieving it is to see her again. It's like, all my sickness and worries suddenly went away.

    A silly skinnies shopping trip in town, somehow ends up on the rooftop of Vivo City.

    An intense drama meeting, somehow ends up at a quiet corner of Republic Poly.

    I feel fantastic.


    ----


    Please do not disturb the bear during this hibernation period. Thank you

    Hey, it's been awhile since I've blabbered about school! So why not I get back to that, huh? How's school? Puuurrrfect. So far, all I've been doing is an endless barrage of boring lectures and tutorials. They range from the horrendously dry, to an exciting water-slide. But honestly, for me, it's been in one ear and out the other.

    I slept through Media Market Research, twice. Both tutorial and lecture. It's that horrible of a module. I remember the first lecture (technically, it was the second lecture, since I couldn't make it for the official first lecture), I almost immediately fell asleep. I awoke to the silent chuckles of my friends around me. They too, more or less, showed signs of being drained out from that drought of a lecture. Near the end of it (I awoke around this time), I was shocked to see someone actually asking questions!

    Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

    People who were actually paying attention to whole thing??? BLASPHEMY.





    I don't know, it's just me. I have never been one who would actually be able to pay attention to things I don't bother giving my two cents about. I mean, we're media students. We're not god-damned scientists or engineers. Hell, being a business person wasn't even part of the deal when we entered this place (well, for most of us anyways).

    But still, thank god for Media-related modules. Yes. Modules that a Media Student can actually be proud of. You know, those modules that we were expecting to learn when we SIGNED UP for this god-damned course?

    Journalistic Writing is much more fun when you're actually WRITING rather than just sitting there listening HOW to write.

    And I know I'm just going to miss Multi-Cam when the Semester is over.

    But whatever. Who am I to complain, it's school. Those stuff will probably haunt or come back at some point of my life. Might as well suck it up and live with it. Like two years ago, I lamented at the fact I was taking Food and Nutrition. But guess what, who'd knew all that could actually get me some attention from some people., heh.

    No comments: