Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 20, 2010

    OWW!! I mean... AAHH!! ... nah, not really.

    Well, well... look who's an old dude now.

    Yours truly. I got so caught up with all the excitement and glamor of having those kick-ass rock star parties all night, I forgot to wish myself my own Birthday.

    So,
    Happy fucking Birthday to Me.


    I'm finally a 19 year-old awesome guy. No not really.
    But I am 19... Sigh.

    So how I did I really celebrated the official start of my final teenage year? Not much. All I did before the barrage of facebook wishes came raining down my Notification box was, sitting on my arse, eating chocolate chip cookies and watching Family Guy till 4am in the morning. Best Party Ever.

    But before that, the guys and me head to that Grassroots club/building next door to the school, and had a few friendly games of Pool. What started out as a joke, became a real fun event for us.


    Youliang takes a shot.

    All we needed were leather jackets, epic beards, a Jukebox, cigarettes, glasses of beer, and a hot waitress walking around taking our Steak orders... Yeah keep dreaming Luq, this ain't America.

    A Tuesday Evening well spent.

    The next day, as a birthday present, Miss Ang thought it'd be nice to give us a test! Journalistic Writing! Yay. It feels so fun to pick up the pen and paper again, and actually write an article/composition with it. Sure, my hand felt crampy after wards, but it was worth it! Memories of days old where this was a norm and writing story involved a pen, correction tape, and an endless supply of paper. Secondary school compo days were awesome ... except when it comes to Mother Tongue. Fuck you Karangan.




    After all that, I met up with her and we had a mini-date to Pastamania.
    It was, an intriguing experience for me, filled with interesting tastes that made my tongue danced out loud. Tasbasco Sauce ftw.

    Also, I've NEVER eaten in at Pastamania before (I've been more of a Take-away kind of guy), so I was kinda lost with the what-nots of the restaurant. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!

    That new experience was her birthday gift to me. It was all I needed, and I'm more than happy with it.

    I just wish I wasn't so much of an idiot during the night. One stupid move by me without thinking, and everything went haywire. I felt like screaming and tearing off some heads in the bus. Sigh. But alas, what was done, is done.

    And so, that was my 19th birthday in a wrap. To think since I'm 19, and I'm celeberating on the 19th, and I was born 1991, I would have a string of some magical or epic number-19 filled events. But, I've never been one for such trivial celebrations. It's my final year as a teenager. I'll need to live it all. When I turn 20, and look back at how I grew up, I want to remember my teenage-hood as an extravagant series of events that fully shaped my life for the better, and not remember it for the wrong reasons.

    No comments: